ISA 2004 - Another addition to my books

Here comes another one. Tom Shinder's ISA Server 2004.

I sometimes wonder, whether it is that i really like to collect books or is it that i cannot find any other way to watse my money. Because, from what i know of myself ....it takes me a while to get to read a book( if i read a book at all) ..

The list of books i have and which are in queue to be read are :

ISA Server 2004 - by Tom Shinder
Exchange server 2003
Group Policy, Profiles and IntelliMirror - by Jeremy
Window's Scripting Guide- by Ed Wilson
Some of my MCSE stuff
Windows 2003 Server
Sharepoint Portal Server 2003
etc etc etc

ufff.. isnt that a long list ?
may be one day i will have more time or may be some day ...weekends will just become longer !!!!

@man!



@man!

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: